This is a guide on how to build a boat. This only works in Survival & beta creative.
Parts[edit | edit source]
One Person[edit | edit source]
5 Bearings, Level 5 Thrusters, 78 Light Weight and Buoyant blocks (I recommend Wood Block 3), Level 2+ Driver's Seat, 5 Stacked Crates, Level 1+ Gas Engine, Gas Container, 2 Headlights, Switch, Button.
Two People[edit | edit source]
5 Bearings, 2 Level 5 Thrusters, 108 Light Weight and Buoyant blocks (I recommend Wood Block 3), level 2+ Driver's Seat, Level 1+ Seat, 5 Stacked Crates, Level 1+ Gas Engine, Gas Container, 2 Headlights, Switch, Button.
Building[edit | edit source]
1. Place your Lift in shallow water
2. If you are building the one person boat, make a 6x11 platform. If you are building the two person boat, make a 6x14 platform.
3. Place the Driver's Seat centered at the very front of your platform
4. If you are building the two person boat, place a Seat behind the Driver's Seat
5. Place the Gas Container behind the Driver's Seat(if it's a one person boat) or behind the Seat(if it's a two person boat)
6. Place the Gas Engine behind the Gas Container
7. Create a 2 block high wall behind the Gas Engine. This should use all of the rest of your blocks.
8. Move to the rear of your boat, and remove the 4 blocks(2x2 square) from the back wall. There should be a complete row of blocks remaining at the top.
9. Place a Bearing on the underside of the ledge.
10. Replace the 4 blocks on the back. Make sure all 4 are connected to the Bearing.
11. Place a Level 5 Thruster on the 4 blocks connected to the bearing.
12. Add the remaining Bearings one block in on the left and right sides of the boat.
13. Place Stacked Crates on the 4 exposed Bearings.
14. Place a Stacked Crate hanging off the front of the boat. This evens out the weight.
15. Add another Level 5 Thruster onto the Stacked Crate hanging off the front.
16. Add your Headlights either side of the front mounted Thruster.
17. Add the switch and the button to the boat wherever is convenient for you.
Connections[edit | edit source]
1. Connect the rear Bearing to the Driver's Seat
2. Connect the four side Bearings to the Gas Engine
3. Connect the Gas Engine to the Driver's Seat
4. Connect the Gas Container to the Gas Engine, and both Thrusters.
5. Connect the rear Thruster to the Driver's Seat
6. Connect the front Thruster to the Button
7. Connect the Button to the Driver's Seat
8. Connect the Headlights to the Switch
9. Connect the Switch to the Driver's Seat
10. When in the water, set the side Bearings to rotate towards the front. (left counter-clockwise, right clockwise)
11. From above, set the rear Bearing to rotate counter-clockwise
12. Set both Thrusters to max power.
13. Set the Engine 4 ticks from the bottom. (not including "OFF")
Complete[edit | edit source]
Remove the Lift, fill the Gas Container, and use your boat! Use W to go forward, A to turn left, S and 1 at the same time to move backwards, and D to turn right.
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE TURNING, remove the two blocks on the left and right of the Thruster.