Caged Farmer is an object in Scrap Mechanic.
Size of Cage is 8x8x8.
They cannot be welded to creations like Produce Crates nor can they be carried by the player. Therefore, they can only be moved by pushing them with the Sledgehammer or a creation, or securing them in a vehicle by building around them.
Caged Farmers that spawn in the Burned Forests will have a small burning ember floating in the sky above their locations.
Caged Farmers are found at Campsites, usually in groups of one or two at a time. They respawn after 30 in-game days (12 hours of real time).
Used in Trading For
- Caged Farmers make an "Oioioioioi!" sound when spinning, and a "help" sound when you are near.
- Caged Farmers are actually classified as a part.
- The trader at the Farmer's Hideout seems to be saving them from captivity.
- There is hay inside the cage and Haybots around Campsites. These imply that Haybots are capturing farmers.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Caged Farmers to be picked up as an item after they respawn.
- Added Caged Farmer.