Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Quests are a series of tasks to complete in Scrap Mechanic.
Main quests have a yellow icon on the HUD.
Given at the start of a new game.
- Go to the crashed ship
- Entering the ship advances the quest.
- Extinguish the fire in the ship
- Marks a Water Bucket on a rock at the edge of the nearby pond.
- After the Water Bucket has been picked up and filled, the ship is marked.
- On returning to the ship, three fires inside the ship are marked. These must be extinguished to advance the quest.
- Find a way to activate the ship
- Download logbook intel
- Collecting the Logbook from the terminal completes the quest.
Given upon completing Getting Started.
- Find the Mechanic Station
- Marks the nearest Mechanic Station.
- Find a way to activate the Mechanic Station
- Marks the location of the Master Battery in the middle bunk room.
- Inserting the Mastery Battery into its slot in the main building completes the quest.
Side quests have a blue icon on the HUD.
Your First Car
- Place the Builder Guide on the Lift.
- Place blocks in the highlighed area. You can rotate blocks and parts by using Q.
- Place blocks in the highlighed area. Hold and drag to place more blocks.
- Completing the main body of the vehicle advances the quest.
- Place blocks in the highlighed area. Use Up and Down to move the lift up and down.
- Place Bearings to create steering. The Mini Craftbot in the ship can help you craft Bearings.
- Place blocks in the highlighed area.
- Place Bearings to put Wheels on.
- Place Wheels on the Bearings.
- Add a Driver's Seat. Rotate if needed by pressing Q.
- Connect the Driver's Seat to the Bearings using the Connect Tool. Change rotational direction on the Bearings with the Connect Tool.
- Text cuts off after "rotational" in-game.
- Place and connect a Gas Engine to the Wheels and the Driver's Seat. Change the rotational direction on the left wheels using the Connect Tool.
- Text does not appear in-game.
- Add Gasoline to the Gas Engine. Gasoline can be found in ruins and later also be crafted from Crude Oil.
- Added the Getting Started, Mechanic Station, and Your First Car quests.