Timer is part of the Program Node family in Scrap Mechanic.
The Timer is a 1x1x2 block.
The connection path is critical on these blocks. Make sure to connect inputs to the timer and connect outputs from the timer to other connection points.
- Timers can be useful in the creation of advanced logic circuits.
- A Timer can carry multiple signals (patterns of ON/OFF signals).
- A Timer can function as a "repeater" for Logic Gates.
- The Timer has an output delay of one tick (0.025 seconds). This delay is in addition to the delay set in the Timer's UI.
- If you are planning a really complicated build, you might want to use the Scrap Mechanic Logic Gate Simulator.
- Added Timer.