Woc is an animal in Scrap Mechanic.
Wocs are friendly, cow-like alien animals in Survival Mode. They have blue fur and udder-like appendages on their heads.
The hitbox of a Woc measures 9x9x7.
Wocs can be fed three Corn to produce Woc Milk. To do this, place Corn near the Woc. It will then walk to the Corn and eat it. After eating its third piece of Corn, the Woc Milk will appear. This can be repeated indefinitely, with Woc Milk being produced for every three Corn eaten by the Woc.
- Wocs are hunted by Robots (usually Haybots and Totebots) and are sometimes killed by them. This is why dropped Woc Steak can occasionally be found in areas where Wocs spawn.
- As of 0.5.0, Wocs stand a better chance of surviving a robot encounter than before. This is due to animal (and robot) health being increased 4x, but robot attack damage was unchanged. Because of this, Totebots kill a Woc in 14 hits (previously 4) and Haybots kill them in 10 hits (previously 3).
- Woc is "Cow" backwards.
- All Wocs have the Sunshake logo shaved onto their left haunches. This, and the fact that Sunshake Vending Machines have "HOW ABOUT UDDRINK?" written on their sides, suggests that Sunshakes are made from Woc Milk.
- This also suggests they are escaped dairy farm animals.
- A rare tile containing a rock statue of a Woc can be found in the Meadow biome.
- Inside Warehouses, Woc Crates can be found. Evidently, Tapebots were packing up Woc corpses after they went haywire.